IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY OF THE ABOVE, PLEASE DISCONTINUE YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE.
Personal Information we collectGenerally, you can access and use this web site without disclosing any personally identifiable information. Personal information may be supplied by you or collected from you as a result of your access to or use of this web site at the following points:
- when you browse, use, participate in any activity or service on the web site or post any notice on this web site or communicate with us; and
- when you respond to other online surveys, polls and purchases
- because it is necessary to enable you to access or use a service on this web site;
- to identify you when you access and use the web site in order for you to enjoy a customised and personalised experience;
- to update and enhance our records and to advise you of other products or services which may be of interest to you; and
- to improve the design and marketing of our range of products and services for your use
Our Internal Use of Your Personal InformationThe personal information supplied by you or collected from you as a result of your access to or use of this web site may be transferred within the Zuellig Pharma group of companies and to our service providers and data processors in different jurisdictions. Please note also that Zuellig Pharma may use overseas facilities to process or back up its information. As a result, we transfer and store your personal information to our, our service providers' or our data processors' overseas facilities. By using this web site you are deemed to have consented to such transfers.
Third PartiesYour personal information will not be disclosed by us to any third party, unless we have your permission or we are under a legal obligation or duty to do so, except for disclosure to the following individuals or entities which you agree to:
- other companies in the Zuellig Pharma group of companies;
- government authorities or regulators;
- our professional advisers, including without limitation our lawyers, accountants and auditors;
- our third party service providers (including those who provide market research, payment, administrative or other services to us in connection with the operation of the web site and/or of our business) or data processors;
- any agent acting on our behalf; and
- our business alliance partners.
SecurityWe wish to assure you that your personal information will be treated with high standards of security. Zuellig Pharma will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information which we hold about you. Your personal information is stored on secure servers. Unfortunately, despite the aforementioned technology and security features, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we cannot give an absolute assurance that the information you provide to us will be secure at all times, and we cannot be responsible for event arising from unauthorised access to your personal information. Zuellig Pharma will not be held responsible for events arising from third parties gaining unauthorized access to your personal information.
Data Privacy Officer By Mail: 47 Scotts Road, #10-00 Goldbell Towers, Singapore 228233
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org We will only withhold your access to your personal information in extremely limited circumstances, such as:
- where it might be dangerous if you were to have it;
- where it might prejudice an investigation currently underway;
- where it relates to court proceedings and may be subject to the discovery process;
- where it may relate to a commercially sensitive decision-making process; or
- where other individuals' personal information is contained in the same record